Win a Portable DVD Player
If you sign up for a Fillable ACORD Forms or a Cap-Dat ACORD formsaccount during June 2005 your email address will be entered into a drawing for this DVD player. We have already purchased it. It is just waiting for a home.
|Toshiba 7″ Portable DVD Player – SD-P1600
7″ widescreen TFT LCD display
Watch standard, letterbox and anamorphic DVD movies
Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, CDs, CD-R/RWs and VCD discs.
Includes 2 headphone output jacks, A/V in and out, car cord adapter and remote control
Other features include digital picture zoom for zooming in and magnifying pictures, a JPEG viewer, WMA & MP3 playback and 3-D virtual surround sound.
This offer is void where prohibited by law.
|The winner must be willing for us to post their name and contact information on this website so everyone can see that there actually is a winner.
Of course your odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter.
Sign up for either of these two options to have your name entered.
Option 2- Fillable ACORD Forms
Many of you will want the extra benefits of Fill In on Screen and Print forms. Get all the ACORD forms – and many other commonly used non ACORD forms in fillable format with this Option.
You can get the extra benefits of Fill In On Screen and Print Forms for only $99.95 a year.
Option 3 – Save Your Forms and Data Online. *Requires Acrobat Reader 6 or 7.
Cap-Dat ACORD Forms – The Ultimate ACORD Forms Solution
Here are some of the features of the Ultimate ACORD Forms service…
- Online Fillable Forms.
- Save and retrieve forms on our Secure Servers in our SQL database with all the data you have entered from any Internet connection.
- Print forms anywhere.
- Email forms – either completed forms ( like certificates of insurance, or apps to your company underwriters) or forms to be completed (like commercial renewal apps to your customers for them to review, complete and email completed forms back to you).
- All forms use 128 bit encryption.
- Retrieve the data from any form as an Excel Spreadsheet (CSV) file for integration with other programs (one example is Quicken QuickBooks).
- You never have to update forms again.
- No hardware installation or management.
- No installation. No setup fee.
- One fee allows all your agency’s employees to access your system – even at the same time.
- Instructions button on each form to show you when to use a form and how to answer the questions.
Only twelve payments of $19.95 a month or one payment of $197 for a year.