Our exclusive ACORD KnowledgeBase is the first of its kind tool to provide you with the information you need to use the correct forms and to stay in compliance with legally required notices.
Did you know that to submit a Commercial Automobile application in California the following ACORD forms are required to be in COMPLIANCE with all federal and state laws?
- ACORD 125 – General Applicant Information
- ACORD 127 – Business Auto Application
- ACORD 137CA – California Coverages and Limits
- ACORD 60US – Insurance Supplement, Notice of Terrorism Coverage/Disclosure of Premium
- ACORD 61CA – California Auto Supplement Mandatory Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury Coverage Offer California Auto Supplement Mandatory Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury Coverage Offer
- ACORD 62CA – California Auto Supplement – Auto Preinspection Law
- ACORD 63 – General Fraud Statement
Plus you might also need…
- ACORD 129 – Vehicle Schedule
- ACORD 163 – Commercial Auto Driver Information Schedule
Only Simply Easier ACORD Forms tells you in one single place which forms are needed to complete a specific application. Even ACORD itself does not give you this wonderful tool.Powerful Yet Easy to Use
You select the line of business you need an application for, then you select the state. The Simply Easier ACORD Forms KnowledgeBase gives you a list of the required forms and the optional forms for that specific risk. and it is integrated with the Combine Forms function to make it simple for you to start work immediately.
Wisdom is not knowing everything – it is knowing where to find the answer.