ACORD 90 VT (2003/06) – Vermont Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on thiswebsite.
- Personal Injury Protection coverage is not available; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Underinsured Motorists coverage is included in Uninsured Motorists coverage.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act Statement is replaced with Vermont’s Fair Credit law requirements.
- A statement is added to the back of the form, referencing the explanation of Uninsured Motorists coverage to the applicant, and the applicant’s selection of coverage.
- The fraud warning complies with VT law.