ACORD 90 SC (2002/10) – South Carolina Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on thiswebsite.
- A box relating to “Facility Code” is added to the front of the form, to provide information relating to the re-insurance facility.
- Provision is made to record the Fire District (required whenPhysical Damage coverage is written).
- Personal Injury Protection coverages reflect uniqueSouth Carolina coverages and options. Refer to your state manual.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverages are included.
- A notice is added to the form relating to state law with respect to cancellation.