ACORD 90 NJ (2000/09) – New Jersey Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on this website..
- Personal Injury Protection coverages have been revised to provide for unique New Jersey coverages. Refer to your State Manual.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists coverages are combined.
- Comprehensive is changed to “other than collision coverage”.
- Reference to the Privacy Act notice is added. This notice must be given to the applicant in this state.
- The fraud statement on the back of the form is revised to comply with New Jersey law. A statement has been added referencing the offer of uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage up to the policy’s BI limits.
- A statement has been added referencing the Insurance Inspection Report, ACORD 94. The producer will indicate if avehicle inspection has been requested or waived, according to individual company procedures.