ACORD 90 MO (2002/09) – Missouri Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on this website.
- Personal Injury Protection coverage does not apply; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Property Damage coverage’s are not available.
- A required statement has been added to the back of the form, indicating that the premium quoted is an estimate only, and that premium charged will be in accordance with the company’s filed rates. The neccessity of this statement is based on the opinion of a counsel for the MODOI that, absent such a statement, the company must be bound by the premium quoted by the producer.
- A statement has been added to the back of the form, referencing the offer of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists coverage.
- Standard Notice of Information Practices has been revised to comply with Missouri law.