ACORD 90 ME (2003/11) – Maine Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal AutoApplication. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on this website.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are not available; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Underinsured Motorists Coverage is included in Uninsured Motorists coverage.
- Statement added to the back of the form, referencing the offer of Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverages in accordance with Maine law.
- Notice of Information Practices (Privacy) contains reference that “credit scoring” may be used to determine the applicant’s eligibility for insurance or the premium the applicant will be charged and that a third party may be used in connection with development of the score.
- A state-specific fraud warning is added to the back of the form.