ACORD 90 KY (2002/07) – Kentucky Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on thiswebsite.
- Provision is made to report the “Tax Territory” as required by Kentucky Law.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are revised to reflect Kentucky’s unique coverages and options. Refer to your state manual.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverages are not available.
- Added section to the back of the form to allow descriptions ofmotorcycles, and named individuals to be covered, as required under PIP options.
- Provided statement referencing the explanation to the applicant of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists coverages and available options; provided space to allow the applicant to reject UM and/or UIM.
- The fraud statement on the back of the form is revised to reflect a new Kentucky law.