ACORD 90 IL (2003/10) – Illinois Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on this website.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages deleted; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverage does notapply; Uninsured Motorists Property Damage coverage is shown separately.
- General Information question (17) added, referencing prior insurance coverage through the assigned risk plan.
- General Information question (18) added, referencing bankruptcy,foreclosure and repossession.
- Reference to the Privacy Act notice is added. This notice must be given to the applicant in this state.
- Statement added referring to the state supplement, ACORD 61 IL, with respect to the selection of Uninsured/Underinsured MotoristsBodily Injury Liability coverage lower than the Bodily Injury Liability coverage in the policy, or the selection of Uninsured Motorists Property Damage coverage for vehicles not covered by collision insurance.