ACORD 90 FL (2003/10) – Florida Personal Auto Application
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on thiswebsite.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are revised to reflect Florida’s unique coverages and options. Refer to your state manual.
- Underinsured Motorists/Bodily Injury coverage is included in Uninsured Motorists/Bodily Injury coverage; Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverages are not available.
- References to “stacked” and “non stacked” options are added to Uninsured Motorists coverage.
- Statement added to the back of the form referencing the various Uninsured Motorists coverage options, and the use of the state supplement, ACORD 61 FL, if Uninsured Motorists, or non-stacked coverage, is rejected.
- The Applicants Statement is unique to Florida.
- The fraud statement is revised to comply with Florida law.