ACORD 90 DC (2002/01) – District of Columbia Personal AutoApplication
Following are the differences from ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application. For instructions on completing the balance of this form, refer to ACORD 90, the generic Personal Auto Application Instructions, on thiswebsite.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are revised to reflect D.C.’s unique coverages and options. Refer to your state manual.
- There is no GENERAL INFORMATION question relating tocancellations and nonrenewals. This question cannot be asked in DC.
- Statement added referencing the offer of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists coverages, and the applicant’s right to select coverage limits, and reject Underinsured Motorists coverage.
- Statement added allowing the applicant to rejectPersonal Injury Protection coverages. Applicant must signify rejection by initialing the form.
- Question 14 relating to cancellation or declination of coverage is deleted; this question cannot be asked in D.C.
The fraud warning on the back of the form is specific to DC.