ACORD 64 MA (2/97) – Massachusetts Residential Property Liability Supplement, Lead Poisoning Liability Disclosure Notice
Massachusetts law requires that applicants for liability insurance covering residential rental property must be provided with two separate disclosure notices relating to lead poisoning liability coverage.
This form complies with that portion of the law that requiresthe insurance company to:
- Summarize the lead poisoning liability coverage provided under basic residential liability insurance coverage or made available by means of a “buyback” at an additional charge.
- Inform the applicant about provisions of the law that prescribe when lead poisoning liability coverage exclusions may not apply.
- Provide information relating to the methods that owners of residential premises can bring their premises in to compliance with Massachusetts “Lead Law.”
- Describe how and when the “buy back” coverage is provided.
- Indicate the limit(s) of insurance being provided or offered.