This form complies with Arkansas law and regulations, which require that the insured must be offered Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists* (UM and UIM) Bodily Injury coverage, UM Property Damage coverage and various Personal Injury Protection coverages, and must be allowed to:
- Select UM and UIM*;
- Select UM and reject UIM*;
- Reject UM Property Damage coverage;
- Reject UM and UIM* entirely.
- Reject increased UM and UIM limits
- Reject any or all of the various Personal Injury Protectioncoverages.
* UM coverage cannot be rejected by insureds engaged in the transportation of the general public as passengers for compensation.
The insured cannot select UIM without selecting UM. Selection/rejection must be in writing.
Use this form with ACORD 90 AR; and all commercial Auto applications. All applicants who will be named insureds must sign the form.