ACORD 60 TX (2002/12) – Texas Auto Supplement, Consumer Bill of Rights for Personal Automobile Insurance
This form complies with Texas laws and regulations, which require that every applicant for personal auto insurance must be given a copy of the Consumer Bill of Rights adopted by the Texas Department of Insurance.
This form provides information with respect to:
- The insureds right to call the Texas Department of Insurance and the insurer with questions or complaints
- Discounts and other options available
- Restrictions on the insurer’s right to deny coverage
- Restrictions on the insurers right to cancel coverage
- Claims processing and settlement