ACORD 60 HI (2005/01) – Hawaii Auto Supplement
This form complies with Hawaii law. The law requires that every applicant for auto insurance must be provided with information about:
* Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability, Split Limits or Single (Combined) Limits
* UM and UIM basic limits and coverage options
* Stacking of coverages, and the option of selecting stacked or non-stacked coverages
* Personal Injury Protection coverages and Added PIP coverage options
* Physical Damage deductibles
Use this form with ACORD 90 HI and all commercial auto applications.