ACORD 137 VT (2003/06) – Vermont Commercial Auto, Coverages/Limits Section
Use this form to collect the coverage, limits and premium information necessary to write Business Auto, Truckers or Motor Carrier insurance in this state. Required disclosure and coverage acceptance or rejection information is also included.
Use this form with ACORD 127, Business Auto Section, or ACORD 132, Truckers/Motor Carrier Section.
The following are the specific differences in this state:
- Personal Injury Protection coverage is not available; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Underinsured Motorists coverage is included in Uninsured Motorists coverage.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act Statement is replaced with Vermont’s Fair Credit law requirements.
- A statement is added to the back of the form, referencing the explanation of Uninsured Motorists coverage to the applicant, and the applicant’s selection of coverage.
- The fraud warning complies with VT law.