ACORD 137 RI (2003/05) – Rhode Island Commercial Auto, Coverages/Limits Section
Use this form to collect the coverage, limits and premium information necessary to write Business Auto, Truckers or Motor Carrier insurance in this state.
Use this form with ACORD 127, Business Auto Section, or ACORD 132, Truckers/Motor Carrier Section.
- The following are the specific differences in this state:
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are not available; this is not a “no-fault” state. Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverages are combined.
- Notice of Information Practices revised to meet state requirements. Reference is made to the possibility ofcredit scoring.
- Statements are added to the back of the form that:
1. Allow the applicant to acknowledge the offer of Medical Payments coverage, and the options selected;
2. Reference the state supplement, ACORD 61 RI, which must be signed by the applicant if Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverage is rejected;
3. Allow the applicant to acknowledge the offer of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverage, and the options selected.
- The applicant must initial the options selected.
For further instructions refer to the generic ACORD 137 Instruction here.