ACORD 137 NV (2001/11) – Nevada Commercial Auto, Coverages/Limits Section
Use this form to collect the coverage, limits and premium information necessary to write Business Auto, Truckers or Motor Carrier insurance in this state.
Use this form with ACORD 127, Business Auto Section, or ACORD 132, Truckers/Motor Carrier Section.
The following are the specific differences in this state.
- Provision is made in the “Applicant” box at the top of the front of the form to record the applicant’s Federal Employer ID Number (FEIN), as required by Nevada statutes and regulations.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are not available; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverage is included in Uninsured Motorists Bodily injury coverage.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverages are not available.
- Statement added to the back of the form, referencing the state supplement, ACORD 61 NV, which must be given to the applicant to explain the available options under Medical Payments and Uninsured Motorists coverage.