ACORD 137 MI (2000/09) – Michigan Commercial Auto, Coverages/Limits Section
Use this form to collect the coverage, limits and premium information necessary to write Business Auto, Truckers or Motor Carrier insurance in this state.
Use this form with ACORD 127, Business Auto Section, or ACORD 132, Truckers/Motor Carrier Section.
The following are the specific differences in this state.
- Additional Property Damage Liability coverage in the amount of $400.00 is a basic liability coverage option.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages have been revised to allow for unique Michigan coverages and options. Refer to your state manual.
- No property damage coverage is available under Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists.
- Several collision options are shown. Refer to your state manual.
- Provision is made to allow individuals covered under the policy who are 60 years of age or older, and who have no expectation of actual income loss in the event of an accident, to reject coverage for work loss under Personal Injury Protectioncoverage. Each individual eligible must the application.
- A statement is added referencing the Michigan Collision Insurance Options Notice (ACORD 62 MI) which must be given to everyapplicant for auto insurance in Michigan.
- A statement is added that provides theaddress and phone number of the Michigan Insurance Bureau.
For further instructions refer to the generic ACORD 137 Instruction here.