ACORD 137 ME (2000/09) – Maine Commercial Auto, Coverages/Limits Section
Use this form to collect the coverage, limits and premium information necessary to write Business Auto, Truckers or Motor Carrier insurance in this state. Required disclosure and coverage acceptance or rejection information is also included.
Use this form with ACORD 127, Business Auto Section, or ACORD 132, Truckers/Motor Carrier Section.
The following are the specific differences in this state:
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are not available; this is not a “no-fault” state.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverages are combined.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Property Damagecoverages are not available.
- Statement added to the back of the form, referencing the offer of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverages.
- A state-specific fraud warning is added to the back of the form.