ACORD 137 KY (2002/09) – Kentucky Commercial Auto, Coverages/Limits Section
Use this form to collect the coverage, limits and premium information necessary to write Business Auto, Truckers or Motor Carrier insurance in this state. Required disclosure and coverage acceptance or rejection information is also included.
Use this form with ACORD 127, Business Auto Section, or ACORD 132, Truckers/Motor Carrier Section.
The following are the specific differences in this state.
- Provision is made to report the “Tax Territory”, as required by Kentucky law.
- Personal Injury Protection coverages are revised to reflect Kentucky’s unique coverages and options. Refer to you state manual.
- Provision is made to select “stacked” or non-stacked” Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverage.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Property Damage coverage are not available.
- Added section to the back of the form to allow descriptions of motorcycles, and named individuals to be covered, as required under PIP options.
- Provided statement referencing the explanation to the applicantof Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists coverages and available options; provided space to allow the applicant to reject UM and/or UIM.
- The fraud statement on the back of the form is revised to reflect Kentucky law.